09 January 2015

Car Trip Period Kit (Request)

This was a video request I had but I was supposed to stay home alone for like 2 or 3 hours today but I didn't sadly and I had a list of videos to film but wasn't able to because I didn't get to stay home alone. So I thought I would just make a blog post instead because it will mean I can get it done sooner although I will try and film the video to go with this sometime next week hopefully.

So it's a period kit for a car trip, regular flow, pad user, 5 day car trip. Well this isn't really a period kit but more of a general idea on what to take.

For Pads...
-Overnight Pads (1 for each night and then I would recommend taking 1 for each 4-8ish hours of being in a car that way you won't have to worry about changing it because it will hopefully absorb enough for you to not worry about it when you are in the car. However if you are travelling in the car for less than 4 hours just pack the kind of pads you usually use.)
So that's 1 for each night and 1 for each 4-8 hours travel.

-Normal Pads (Pack however many you usually use in a day multiplied by 5 because you are gone for 5 days. Also pack a couple extras.
So (amount of pads used in a day) x 5 + a couple extra pads

An alternative for pads is to pack 1 packet of Overnight Pads and either 1 big packet of regular pads or 2 packets of small regular pads. And maybe a pack of wipes and a small pack of liners and a small hand sanitizer.


Optional Items
- Wipes (Libra Get Fresh Wipes or a small packet of baby wipes)
- Hand sanitizer
- Tampons (maybe just pack a couple in case you go swimming or something and you want to try one out)
- Sanitary Bags (just in case there is no where to put your used products

Thanks, hope this helped
KiwiGirlHelp

No comments:

Post a Comment