22 January 2015

Back to School - Crushes

Crushes. They are something most girls and boys deal with as they start to go through puberty. They can sometimes be annoying because you feel as though you can't talk to the person normally and sometimes you are worried that they will find out that you like them. It can often be so heartbreaking when you discover that they don't feel the same about you. Crushes can also be a distraction and distract you from more important things in life.

My first tip is to not let them be a distraction. Focus on your school work and other things that is more important then worrying about what that certain someone thinks of you.

Also, try to become friends with the person and just get to know them. That way if things don't work out or you find someone else you can still be friends. If the guy is nice, he won't mind if you like him and just get on with life as if he didn't even know.

Only tell friends you trust a LOT unless you want a whole bunch of people to find out. I've told people that I really shouldn't have told and trust me I'm pretty sure my entire class knew.

If they don't feel the same way back, just move on. There are plenty of other people out there and you aren't limited to just one.

Don't spend your time worrying about what they think about you and stop over-thinking things. Just because they accidentally bumped into you or liked your photo or something it doesn't mean they like you. I mean they might, but it doesn't always mean that. I might do a video on How to tell if a guy likes you later on this year.

I know this was rather short but I really didn't know what else to put so I thought I would keep this short.

so...

Bye,
KiwiGirlHelp

No comments:

Post a Comment