24 January 2015

Back to School - Bullying

Bullying. Bullying is repetitive and is horrible experience for the victims. I would like to help spread awareness so if any of you have been through, are going through or know someone who is going/has through bullying, I would really appreciate it if you could share your story.

I will share your stories on either my youtube channel or here on my blog but will be keeping stories anonymous so that no one will know who sent each story. I will make sure not to share the names to each story so that way no one will know that it is your story.

So if you have a story and want to help spread awareness then you can share it with me via...

Email - kiwigirlhelp@gmail.com
Instagram - Kiwigirlhelp (DM me)
Kik - KiwiGirlHelp

or you could message me on youtube messages.

I would like to get as many stories as I can to help people to understand what bullying can lead to and so people know to help others dealing with bullying. I was mildly bullied when I was younger but I will share my story when I get some other stories from you who have been bullied whether it was only mild or if it was quite severe. It still affects you somehow.

I will probably share the stories next month when I go back to school so make sure to share your stories before that and remember they will be anonymous.

Next month you can expect a post on dealing with being bullied so yeah...

Thanks,
KiwiGirlHelp

No comments:

Post a Comment