12 December 2014

AMPs?!?!?!

AMPs (Alternative Menstrual Products) may seem like a gross strange thing at first for most but once you allow yourself to accept the concept they may seem like a great idea. I always thought they were an interesting idea that I was keen to try, I remember looking for crafts when I was about 9 or 10 and came across a cloth pad tutorial. I remembered them again near the end of last year when I got my first period and found a whole community of youtubers who talk about periods and other girl stuff. I made some patterns and tried putting water on fabrics to see what seemed absorbent but didn't really go anywhere from there. After finding Preciousstarspads on youtube sometime this year (not sure when exactly) that I seriously started thinking about it. I started sewing some of my own cloth pads in about August or so. I have since found more youtubers that make videos on cloth pads such as Period Attire and the first door on the left.

AMPs aren't gross and from the cloth liners I've made and tried I can tell you that you should consider trying them because they are really comfortable. If you have any questions about AMPs you could ask Preciousstarspads or any other youtuber who makes videos about cloth pads. I will try to get some reviews up soon but would like to try them for a second month before reviewing. My period is due on around the 17th so hopefully there will be some reviews soon.

Thanks,
KiwiGirlHelp

No comments:

Post a Comment