08 July 2014

Hi Girls! Apology and Channel Ideas!

Long time, no see...

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while both on Youtube and on here but I have been quite busy with school since I had tests I had to study for and I didn't have much time to film, edit and post but now that the holidays have arrived I will hopefully be able to post some stuff. I will hopefully be able to write a whole bunch of posts for this blog and then schedule them so that if I don't get time to post there will still be posts for you to read and so that you can still get some advice you may need.

Now that the apology is over let's get into the Channel Ideas!
Since the name KiwiGirlHelp isn't really limited to 1 topic I am thinking of adding some new kinds of videos and posts that could also help you girls out.
So currently I am doing Period and Puberty and I have done a little bit of beauty but some other ideas I had were
- Looming Tutorials (I designed a cute bra charm so maybe I could show you how to make that to connect all of us together, like a friendship charm)
- Cooking/Baking Ideas and Videos (I've always liked cooking and baking but lately I've been interested in trying new ideas for breakfast and snacks and stuff like that so maybe I could include the occasional baking/cooking video which could also help some of you too)

If you have any other ideas or like the ideas I've come up with, please let me know and I will see what I can do.

Thanks,
KiwiGirlHelp

No comments:

Post a Comment