16 August 2014

School Attitudes

The other day after my friend said "I wish I liked school like you do" and it got me thinking. How can you make yourself be more interested in school and how you can like it more?
The biggest change is probably going to be your attitude, if you have a negative attitude towards school, are you going to like it? Probably not. So why not change that negative attitude into a positive attitude like mine?

I like school because I love to learn and absorb as many facts as I can. Kind of like a sponge.
Anyway, for those of you out there who hate school...
Ask yourself why you hate school, and don't say it's boring because it isn't exactly a proper reason. Maybe it's only boring because you aren't paying attention, or because you aren't actually giving it your all, or you could just be making it boring for yourself by saying it is boring. Why can't you change that, when you could be making it interesting! Use coloured pens and make your notes as colourful as you would like. Highlight important things and add a layer of brightness to help make it more interesting for you. Not into bright colours? You can use colours you are comfortable with even if it is only 2 or 3 and make them into some sort of colour scheme to help keep your notes organised, which will make it easier for you to study.

If you don't like school because you are being bullied or something similar then sort the bullying out and make school more enjoyable. If you are having trouble with bullying, email me (Kiwigirlhelp@gmail.com) and I will try to help you out to the best of my ability.The best thing though is to let people know by telling a trusted adult or a friend who isn't involved. I would suggest doing something you love to help express the emotions you are experiencing (I think music and writing are great ways).

If you don't like school for another reason, let me know what it is in the comments section and I will see if I can help you change your attitude.

Thanks,
KiwiGirlHelp

No comments:

Post a Comment