31 August 2014

Cloth Pads Series Idea

Hi Girls,

I started making some of my own cloth pads about 1 and a half months ago. I am thinking of starting a Cloth Pads video series on my Youtube channel and also some posts on here. I hope that the posts will inform you about Cloth Pads and maybe Menstrual Cups as well.

Here is a list of my ideas for either posts, videos or possibly even both.
- An Introduction to Cloth Pads (all about them and stuff)
- My Cloth Pad Stash (made by me, since they are the only ones I have)
- What you need to consider when purchasing?
- Cloth vs. Disposable Absorbency Test
- Cloth vs. Disposable pros and cons
- How to make Cloth Pads
- Using Cloth Pads at school
- Using Cloth Pads at sleepovers
- Talking to friends about cloth pads
- Puberty Kit (using cloth and other reusable products)

If you have any other ideas, just let me know. You can comment on here, my channel, via email (kiwigirlhelp@gmail.com) or on LibraGirl.

Thanks,
KiwiGirlHelp

No comments:

Post a Comment