19 December 2015

Christmas Wishlist 2015

Hey Guys, so I've decided to share my Christmas Wishlist with you so here we go.

Now, Just before I start I would like to say that I know I won't get everything on this list and that is completely ok, it doesn't bother me, these are just some things that I would quite like to get. Also, this isn't everything as I've excluded the things that can't be bought such as the relationship I would really like.

So yeah, here we go with my Christmas Wishlist for 2015
-A Drink Bottle Blender so that I can make smoothies for my breakfast every morning and just make smoothies whenever.
-Bananas, Almond Milk, Frozen Fruits and Coconut Yoghurt for my blender.
-Small Classic Meluna in Blue Glitter (I know for certain I won't get this due to having not talked to mum about it)
-iPod Touch (probably won't get this, in fact it's very unlikely)
-Pentatonix CD's
-Mint Chocolate anything
-Starbucks Gift card so I don't feel as though I'm wasting my money on Starbucks
-Polaroid Camera or a Camera in general (again, very unlikely)
-Money and/or gift cards are always good
-Frooze Balls! OMG! I love these!
-Be Kind Bars (really want to try these)

and that's all I can really think of. Keep an eye out for the rest of the Christmas posts and videos to come and be sure to check out the past ones.

Thanks,
KiwiGirlHelp

No comments:

Post a Comment