08 July 2015

Hey!

Hi! So sorry for the lack of pretty much everything. The lack of videos. The lack of posts.

I would like to start by saying thank you so much! I now have 101 subscribers and I am shocked. I haven't posted videos for 5 months yet still got like 20 new subs in that time. I am really considering posting videos again but I don't know yet. I barely get requests so never really know what sorts of things to post although if I start posting videos again I would really like to kick it off with something creative like a routine video or a food video. I really hope to get back into it because I really like helping people and had fun filming videos and I kind of miss it. So keep an eye on my channel because I want to make a come back and I want it to be a good video so yeah! Although what confuses me is that I never really had a reason to not film apart from maybe the fact I don't get much time home alone and that school work is my priority but aside from that I do end up with quite a bit of spare time and I hope to make good use of that so yeah...

Thanks for all of my subscribers, you mean so much to me and I really hope I can be back to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment