18 October 2014

Helping out others

I wrote a song last month for Claudia from Periods Puberty and it was uploaded on the 20th of September. It was called "Take a Stand" and was basically about standing up for yourself and knowing that what you are doing is right. The lyrics are pretty much specific to Claudia from Periods Puberty though because I said 'over 1000 girls that you've helped'. It is a great feeling to know that a song that I wrote has made another person so happy and reminded them that they have support from a large group of people. It makes me feel amazing and I feel so good knowing I've done something like this to help someone out. I would really like to upload some more singing videos onto my channel so I hope that I will be able to record my voice for some other covers. This has helped me to realise even more that singing is one of my loves and that I would like a career in the music industry.

Thanks,
KiwiGirlHelp

No comments:

Post a Comment