08 September 2014

My Fave Disposable Products

Hi Girls!
Today I have decided to share my favourite disposable products with you. Now my period has been irregular lately so I haven't used any of the pads listed below for a while so yeah...

Let's get my list of favourites started...

Thin Liner - U by Kotex Sport Liners and Carefree Barely There Liners
Thick Liner - U by Kotex Protect Liners and Always Dailies Liners
Light Pad - Stayfree Light Pads
Regular Pad - Libra Girl Regular Pads
Super Pad - Libra Invisible Super Pads
Overnight Pad - I don't use overnight pads since I have an extremely light flow overnight
Tampon - I have never used a tampon so there are none for this.

If you want reviews or absorbency tests on any of these, just request it.

Thanks,
KiwiGirlHelp

No comments:

Post a Comment